After Holiday Refurbs????

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
Thinking about hittting the parks, after the holidays around the Jan 6th. I see that last year, on that Sunday, they were still showing the Holiday fireworks show. I was wondering if they start shutting things down that Monday after. Anyone know???????????????????? :confused3

We were there this year during that time. We went on the 6th and saw the Christmas Fantasy parade, the EP at DCA and the Believe Christmas fireworks with snow that night. Monday morning they started taking down Christmas decorations, and they took Dumbo down for refurb and the HM down for removal of the overlay. IASW-holiday was still running during our entire trip.
You can count on HM going down the Monday after peak, but we'll have to wait to see what else gets put on the refurb list during that time.

We were there this year during that time. We went on the 6th and saw the Christmas Fantasy parade, the EP at DCA and the Believe Christmas fireworks with snow that night. Monday morning they started taking down Christmas decorations, and they took Dumbo down for refurb and the HM down for removal of the overlay. IASW-holiday was still running during our entire trip.
You can count on HM going down the Monday after peak, but we'll have to wait to see what else gets put on the refurb list during that time.
Thanks!
Kind of thought that might happen. If we go on that Sunday, we'll just have to make sure we do the HM a couple of times if possible. I bet it was sad to see them take down the decorations!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter