After 5 years and 3 cancelled trips, we're going!

mouseketeer_mom

DIS Veteran
I'm so flippin' excited. I just had to share. It's been five years and we've cancelled 3 previously scheduled trips but now....

Fort ressie... paid!
Tickets for 5 of us... paid!
Golf cart from Kenny... paid!
Night before check in at Tropical Palms... paid!

I'm so excited I can't stand it! We still haven't told the kids. We won't be there until November 24th but it feels so close. We made our reservations/plans back in February and it felt like November would never get here. Finally, I feel like it's right around the corner!

Congratulations, I hope you have 5 years worth of fun in this 1 trip.

So happy for you! We'll be there at the same time, actually...we're getting in on November 26, and it is starting to feel like it's right around the corner!

Congratulations. Have a wonderful trip. We got back last month and it was 6 years from our last trip. We felt like we were at home as soon as we arrived.

pixiedust: We are arriving on the 27th!!! Still havent told the kids yet but I am super super excited!! It is really close.

Hope everyone has a great time.

-R

pixiedust: We are arriving on the 27th!!! Still havent told the kids yet but I am super super excited!! It is really close.

Hope everyone has a great time.

-R

We haven't told our kids yet either! I can't wait to be able to surprise them. Our last trip they were young enough that we made it all the way to arch before we told them where we were. This time they are old enough to really help pack and get the camper ready so I think we will tell them about two days before our departure.

Are you planning a big surprise?

We haven't told our kids yet either! I can't wait to be able to surprise them. Our last trip they were young enough that we made it all the way to arch before we told them where we were. This time they are old enough to really help pack and get the camper ready so I think we will tell them about two days before our departure.

Are you planning a big surprise?

Not sure yet, last time we went I told my little one (6 at the time) that we were having a family game night and made a huge poster board to play hang man. It said: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!!!!

(We are going to Disney World) That little turkey got the we are going to ... part with only a few letters. She was sooo cute. I will have to try and come up with something else this time.

For my teen, I am going to leave *signs* everywhere. pins, pictures, old autograph books, etc. When she sees things like this she always says Mom I want to go back, I miss it. Then I'll spring it on her.

pixiedust: Good for you.

I hope your trip is magical.

Bama ED

Not sure yet, last time we went I told my little one (6 at the time) that we were having a family game night and made a huge poster board to play hang man. It said: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!!!!

(We are going to Disney World) That little turkey got the we are going to ... part with only a few letters. She was sooo cute. I will have to try and come up with something else this time.

For my teen, I am going to leave *signs* everywhere. pins, pictures, old autograph books, etc. When she sees things like this she always says Mom I want to go back, I miss it. Then I'll spring it on her.

Ohhh, I might have to steal the suggestion of leaving the Disney memorabilia around.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter