AFS Military Tickets + MP

Awesome! I was wondering if this would be the case! I know salute ticket pricing is locked in for the year, but wasn’t sure if the salute + max pass ticket pricing would change.

Did they happen to mention if the $15 rate would stay through the duration of the 2020 salute promo? I’m thinking I may go to base this week and see if ours is still $15/day and buy them early just in case they do eventually adjust the price :)

Thanks so much for the heads up!

Awesome! I was wondering if this would be the case! I know salute ticket pricing is locked in for the year, but wasn’t sure if the salute + max pass ticket pricing would change.

Did they happen to mention if the $15 rate would stay through the duration of the 2020 salute promo? I’m thinking I may go to base this week and see if ours is still $15/day and buy them early just in case they do eventually adjust the price :)

Thanks so much for the heads up!
I didn’t ask. She said MP was $15, but I just thought she was wrong, but I didn’t question her. I’ll ask tomorrow.

We bought military salute tickets prior to MP prices rising but didn't know if we would use it so didn't get it with the tickets. If you buy MP on the app to add to your military salute tickets, it costs $20. BTW, we got our money's worth yesterday but really wish we would have bought MP with the tickets.

I was wondering about this exact thing.....we are heading out to Luke AFB to get our tickets for March and was wondering if MP would be $15 or $20.....good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter