Afraid to wash my shirts!

tjmouse

DIS Veteran
OK, they are all done, and I am afraid to wash them! I am so scared that something will happen to them! Is it really necessary to wash them before I wear them? I washed them prior to transferring, but I just know that my washer will pay me back for years of abuse and ruin them just to spite me!

NO!!!!!!!!!! Wear them as is at WDW. then wash when you get home. That way if they crack, etc, at least you got to wear them there! In fact, I'm scared to fold them (worried about cracking), so I'm laying them all flat in the suitcase.

Thanks! All the instructions on the transfers say to wash them, but I didn't want too. So glad I asked!

tjmouse said:
Thanks! All the instructions on the transfers say to wash them, but I didn't want too. So glad I asked!

You washed the shirts prior to the transfers, so they're clean. I don't know why they want you to wash them again. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter