Affordable light sabers

Whaleyam1

Earning My Ears
My five year old daughter wants a lightsaber for her birthday, but I'm not interested in the ones at Savi's Workshop because of the cost. Can you still make your own lightsabers in the shop at the exit to Star Tours? Do those light up or make noise? Can they be dismantled to fit inside a locker or backpack?

I'm open to buying one at Amazon or another place but thought we might be able to find one at Disneyland when we go next week.

My five year old daughter wants a lightsaber for her birthday, but I'm not interested in the ones at Savi's Workshop because of the cost. Can you still make your own lightsabers in the shop at the exit to Star Tours? Do those light up or make noise? Can they be dismantled to fit inside a locker or backpack?

I'm open to buying one at Amazon or another place but thought we might be able to find one at Disneyland when we go next week.
The shop in tomorrowland has great lightsabers. My daughter built one and it cost maybe $40 (I think.) You can customize the blade, hilt, etc and it does light up. She loves it.

My son built a lightsaber at Star Trader a few weeks ago. It was $30. You can select different parts and make it custom from the parts that are available. There is a cast member there to help you. It’s a pretty causal experience but my son really enjoyed it and he loves his lightsaber. It easily comes apart but I think you could fit it in a locker without taking it apart because the blade portion collapses down even if it’s still assembled. It lights up and makes sound. It’s pretty flimsy plastic so she will need to be careful with it, no actually fighting with it or whacking things with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter