Advice please: BW or BC

elastigirlfan

DIS Veteran
For the same amount of money, would you recommend a 1 bedroom villa at BW or a water view room at Beach Club...I just can't decide! Thank you for your help!

so much would be decided knowing your family...if you have kids - I think BC. I prefer to stay outside of DVC properties b/c you get housekeeping, etc. Yet if you have more people I might opt for the 1 bedroom fo rmore room....or sab for kids...

I should have included more info...yes, we have 2 girls...ages 13 & 15...I was just thinkin for the same amount of money it might be better to get more space for the money but BC is more appealing to my girls, especially the pool! :goodvibes

The one bedroom would give you more room and privacy. You would have a separate bedroom and the girls would have the sleeper in the living room. You would also have a full kitchen to keep snacks handy plus a washer/dryer so you don't have to take as many clothes. If you rent through Disney you would have daily housekeeping. You would also have more bathroom/vanity area since the one bedroom has a two room set-up for the bathroom. One room is the shower/toilet/sink and the other room is a full vanity and jetted tub. We have stayed at the BWV since our kids were in their teens and they love it there and now won't stay anywhere else. You could always do a 1 bedroom villa at the BC

I think you answered your own question.

Do what the kids would want.

Sounds like they would be happier with the pool amenities vs space.

We always get a room near the quiet pool at the BWI because our kids love it there. They are 17, 17 and 19 now but have terrific memories of the quiet pool at BWI where they learned to swim and enjoyed the fireworks from Illuminations at the same time

With teenage girls I would definitely go with the 1 BR Villa. The extra space is amazing. YOu have the living room for relaxing during the day and the full kitchen is great for snacks, drinks, water, breakfast etc. Having the washer/dryer really helps with packing. It is so easy to throw a load in and have clean clothes in no time.
Have you looked at the possibility of a Villa at the BC? With the BCV you would also have access to SAB
I would definitely go wth the Villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter