Advice on US/IOA tickets.......

grover

DIS Veteran
I will be able to get 3 day 2 park tickets for Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure for our upcoming trip. Price is 116.00 plus tax per person, there are 3 of us so the total with tax would be 396.72, I also have a 50.00 coupon to use with the travel company (holiday house-as they screwed up the last time) so that would bring our total for the tickets to 346.72 Canadian !! Do you all think this is a good deal? I do not have CAA or anything else to get a discount. This works out to about 115.00 per person for 3 days in both the parks- let me know if this reasonable or if there is a better deal to be had!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Hi Grover!

:wave:

I think that if you enjoy US/IOA and plan to spend some time there then by all means it's a good deal. We purchased the CAA special for the 3 days US/IOA for $96.00 including tax (maryanne4086..... from these boards told me about this deal at Grismby Ont. CAA office) and we ended up only using 1 day (managed to visit both parks in 1 day) and now when we return next March we'll still have 2 whole days left. Our tickets have no expiry date on them and to me it's like "money in the bank". LOL;) I'm now aware of any other deals at the moment but maybe someone else here might.

Hope you enjoy US/IOA as much as we do!:sunny:

Thats right sammi, we are using ours this august, got great price on universal hotel. Hey sammi, glad to see u, hello,

Hey Maryann how's it going? You've been a "missing DIS'er lately!) LOL;)

Hope you have a great trip, and please be sure to let us know all about it when you return home!:) We've got to wait until next March until we head down to Orlando.:( But I'll live "vicariously" through your holidays! LOL:wave: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter