• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

advice on trading for alladin pin

Happy Birthday Cat

<font color=teal>Wonders if the <font color=deeppi
i need some advice being a novice trader. i really want to get the alladin ride opening day pin, and am thinking about trading either a wet paint pin or a MSEP spinner pin. is this a "good" trade, or am I being stupid to give up one of these for alladin? HELP me make the right decision!!!

HI HBC

I would wait until the pin comes out and see what the LE is and what the demand was like before you decide what to trade. You are thinking of offering up 2 pretty awesome pins there.. you might want to be sure that the Aladdin pin is in the same league! Just my opinion though :)

thanks much for the advice. this is kind of what i had thought, and its good to hear it reinforced.

I have seen the pin and it is very nice. It looks a lot like the open stock pin except that it has a Dangle. It will be LE to 1000 pieces. I don't think a Wet Paint would be a fair trade as they are very hard to get... I saw only 2 for trade while in WDW last week. The Spinner is also hard to get but I saw a lot of those for trade. I would trade for that... If I had the Alladin pin to trade.

I agree with Lauri though an the best thing to do is wait till the 23rd when it is released and see how hot it is... With most pins that are released at MK (if that is in fact were they release it) they don't tend to sell out as fast. Now that the person who was in charge of pins in the MK is no longer there I would say that better control will be used in the selling of the pin by voucher and not to phone calls...

nat- you mentioned at the end of your reply something about phone calls. was it(or is it) possible to get pins via phone call?? could you give me more info on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter