• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice On Hotel

nemofanatic

Mouseketeer
WE ARE GOING TO BE A LARGE GROUP 14 OF US. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT HOTELS WOULD BE BEST. WE REALLY WANT TO STAY ON DISNEY PROPERTY. :grouphug:

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE:scared:

Staying on site will be $$$$. Call the Disneyland reservation number and the can really help ypu out. There are 6 of us and we usually stay at the Residence Inn Maingate just because the penthouse suites are nice and it is max 15 minute walk to the park. You could also try BWPPI..just a few thoughts.

Jackpirate:

Desert Inn has suites that sleep 8. Get two of those, and you'll be great! It's directly across the street from the entrance to DL.
On site, you're probably looking at 4 rooms? Perhaps 3, depending upon the ages.

thanks for you advice. When it gets closer I will call to get the best option. We would only need 3 rooms. My husband gets a 30% discount for any disney hotel. That's why I wold prefer to stay on property. I will check in may or june to get prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter