Advice on booking nights

Jimmysmom0703

Mouseketeer
Hello need your help.. I am booked for POP from 8/25 to 8/30..The prices for flights is crazy right now. What I was thinking of doing is switching it from 8/27 to 9/1..This way I can just check out and fly home on Sunday. Should I book from the 25 to the 1st and then just change it when I get my flights or take my chances once my flight is booked! Thank you!

Hello need your help.. I am booked for POP from 8/25 to 8/30..The prices for flights is crazy right now. What I was thinking of doing is switching it from 8/27 to 9/1..This way I can just check out and fly home on Sunday. Should I book from the 25 to the 1st and then just change it when I get my flights or take my chances once my flight is booked! Thank you!

I'd book. Disney allows you to cancel within 24 hours.

I would go ahead and book for the maximum length (8/25-9/1) so that you'll have a room. When you've made your flight reservations you can cancel the nights you don't need.

I'd book. Disney allows you to cancel within 24 hours.

If you have a room only res you can cancel up to 5 days before your check in date without losing your deposit ( 1 night's room rate).

If you have a package reservation you can cancel up to 45 days before arrival without losing your deposit of $200.

I haven't heard of any 24 hour cancellation policy related to room reservations. :confused3

I agree that I would book the maximum number of nights and cancel any you don't need once you get your flights. It's always easier to cancel than it is to add nights later. And both pp's are correct that room only needs to be cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 1 night's room rate + tax and packages need to be cancelled 45 days or more from arrival to avoid a $200 cancellation fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter