• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Advice Needed

TJMjoy

Thankful
My husband and I are set to sail on the Dream to the Bahamas on December 19th (4-day). My brother is also set to sail with us, but he has to have dental surgery and can't make the cruise.

I don't want to let the stateroom go to waste, but am not sure about what to do.

Any advice would be helpful.

About me: My name is Tamara, live in Michigan, 3rd Disney Cruise and planning my 10-year anniversary on the Dream next summer. Love crafts, sewing, reading, and documentaries:flower3:.

If he is in that room by himself, you need to cancel immediately--you are almost at the 14 day mark! Hopefully he has trip insurance. Since your cruise is still 2 weeks away, I trust you are SURE he won't be able to cruise, right?

If he is in that room by himself, you need to cancel immediately--you are almost at the 14 day mark! Hopefully he has trip insurance. Since your cruise is still 2 weeks away, I trust you are SURE he won't be able to cruise, right?
Hi,

I am sure he can't make it. The cruise line says I can either cancel and put my points back, apply the points to an upgrade for my stateroom, or have someone else fill his place. I have 7 days to decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter