Advice Needed:Possible PIN for October ???

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
Am new to this but would like any advice when a possible PIN may come out for October? I get the impression the ones out now are for this Summer.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice!

KAPP

The only pin codes, or any discounts for that matter, are for check-ins up to 7/4/04. You may have to wait til mid to late summer for any possible October codes :)

AAA discounts for October are available. If you have AAA, you can make ressies now to lock in a good rate (c. 20% below rack)... and then continue to watch & hope for a PIN or upgrade offer.

Matt'sMom said:
AAA discounts for October are available. If you have AAA, you can make ressies now to lock in a good rate (c. 20% below rack)... and then continue to watch & hope for a PIN or upgrade offer.
Oopps :blush: I'm sorry, I forgot about AAA :blush:

I am not a member of AAA but considering joining to get discounts. What proof do you have to show at check-in? Do you already need to be a member before booking? Thanks

and got the AAA discount for the POFQ for $125 standard from the orginial rate of $149. I was told (and my experience from the past) is that you must show your AAA card at check-in. I have a friend that tries to get around such rules and booked a AAA rate for POR last summer but was not a AAA member. Since he could not produce a AAA membership card with his name on it, he lost the AAA rate and was charged the regular rate (as he should have been!).

We save way over our annunal AAA membership fee of $53 every year on hotel discounts, discounts to some theme park attractions, etc. And, you have the automotive service that comes in handy.

Kapp

I had to show my card when I used a AAA discount, and I did have to give the number when I made the ressie.

I had to give my AAA# to make the reservation as well, although I've heard some people say that they made one without.
On an interesting note, last year I was not asked to show my card at check-in, don't know if they have cracked down since or not. I'm wondering if its because they already had my card #? Or maybe we just slipped through the cracks. We did have a current membership, and had the card with us just in case however! ;)

I want to book for October and it seems like I would spend $125 for PFQ.

I also saw on AAA website that you get 10% off every purchase at Payless shoes...I bet there are all kinds of discounts out there for AAA.

Hmmmm Decisions!! I just wonder if we will see any general codes for October? :goodvibes :goodvibes

We just made ressies for Oct with our AAA card and did not have to give the #. Before I would go out and purchase AAA solely for the purpose of room discounts, I would see if the AP rates come out and consider the difference that way. POFQ was booked for the beginning of Oct with AAA rate, so I would not wait to make your decision or ressies. (Your credit card only gets charged one night and you can change your ressies if you need to -up til 5 days (or so)prior to check in) I made ressies for WL AAA rate with the hopes of being able to get AP rate (I have both AAA and AP already) once that comes out.

Do you think I should go ahead and book and wait for a disount later???

I really want to stay there before the cruise! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter