• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice: My mom's 50th...

mb20fn26

Mouseketeer
We're going to be celebrating my mom's 50th birthday while in WDW for Thanksgiving. We were thinking about renting one of the boats for Illuminations. Have any of you done this before? What did you think?
Do you know of any other things I could do for her??

Thanks in advance...

Amanda

The fireworks cruises are wonderful. You can add on food if you want. We really enjoyed the experience.

Unfortunetly I wasn't able to get reservations for the fireworks cruise but we will be taking an hour birthday cruise around Magic Kingdom after we have lunch at the Concourse SteakHouse at the Contemporary...
Hopefully she'll like it...

"Happy Birthday" from a fellow 50yr old who just celebrated my BD at WDW on Oct 10th. My DH & I were there for my 48th BD also. Here's what we did. Stopped at City Hall at MK for a Birthday Button (this is great to wear - CM's wish you happy Birthday... etc.) I would thank them for being part of my party! :)
Then we went to the Barber Shop for haircuts and pixie dust in our hair. Very Fun. My DH planned breakfast at the sidewalk cafe on main street (can't remember the name) but they have tables outside. Then we had a wonderful lunch at the sit down restaurant at the Land. even had Chip & Dale and some cast members sing Happy Birthday. When we were there this year, the Barbershop Quartet was performing on Main Street and called me over. Sang Happy Birthday in front of 100's of people- was a great photo op... :sunny:
I am such a Big Disney Fan, so when my husband asked me what I wanted for my 50th - I said to celebrate it at the Happiest Place on Earth...of course.
Whatever you do will be magical. Enjoy!!: :earsgirl:

How about the English Tea at the GF. Or the carriage ride from POFQ. I know I would have loved either one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter