advice for shore excursions for 5yo needed

M

mommyinmd

We will be on the FEB 2ND 7 day sailing of the Disney Magic and would like to pre book shore excursions for 6 of us. We have 3 adults, a 5 yo, 7 yo, and 10 yo .What we would like is a snorkle/ beach excursion . The 5 yo will probably not snorkle but the other kids have their gear ready to go! My husband would like to stick to Disney excursions- he is afraid we might miss the boat if we set off on our own. What would you guys recommend. I don't want sub rides or scenic tours[yawn] .Thanks for your help!:)

Hi

We, did the Spirit of St. Christopher sail & shipwreck Snorkel. You sail to Buck Island, Just out side of St. Thomas harbor on a 76-foot Catamaran. Snorkeling equipment was included. My husband said the girls had a great time. I was back on ship with one of the girls sick. 45.00 adult and 30.00 child. A child is under the age of 10.

On St. Maartin we hired Taxi driver for awhile and swam at Great Beach. That was fun. We rented a WaveRunner. 40.00 1/2hr or 75.00 for 1hr. That was the best. Picked up shells bought some cool dress on the beach.

I hope this helps.
PS. I heard Doubloon sail & Snorkel was a good tour. St. Thomas again Turtle Cove near Buck Island

Lisa

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest