Advice for QS at Be Our Guest?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
My wife and a friend will be at WDW for a quick trip for the Princess 1/2. They only have 2 days in the parks, and because of the race they will not be 2 full days. If they have a window of opportunity to try Be Our Guest for lunch, it will be small.

Does anyone have any advice to help them dine there? A friend was telling us the other day "how to do it," but I could tell this friend is a "them" and I didn't put much weight in their advice.

Thank you so much for the help! I want this girls' weekend to be incredible for my wife. She sure deserves it!

We are also going to have a small window to try to eat lunch there on our upcoming trip.....i will post how it goes....

From reading others' experiences, it seems the consensus is a 30 min line wait, and 10 for your food......sounds like it's worth it though for most! That may change with an event going on though. It's probably a good idea to have a back up plan (we're gonna try columbia house if we can't get into BOG):thumbsup2

I hope they have a wonderful trip!!!

I guess it is not as complicated as my friend made it out to be. Sounds like you get in line, order your food, they seat you and then bring your food to you. My friend said you need to go by at 10:30 a.m. and get a pager like you do at Chili's or Olive Garden and then they page you at a certain point for you to come up and order. Just didn't make sense to me.

Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter