Advice for our first stay at VWL

Quicklabs

DIS Veteran
We own at BWV, but I booked a short stay at VWL for three days in September. I would appreciate any suggestions regarding best view to request (even though I know I'm not guaranteed anything). We're staying in a 1BR Villa.

Are the VWL villas in good shape with respect to maintenance and cleanliness?

Thanks in advance for your help. I've never stayed anywhere at Disney except BWV, so I'm hoping we'll like the VWL.

We own at BWV, but I booked a short stay at VWL for three days in September. I would appreciate any suggestions regarding best view to request (even though I know I'm not guaranteed anything). We're staying in a 1BR Villa.

Thanks in advance for your help. I've never stayed anywhere at Disney except BWV, so I'm hoping we'll like the VWL.

Sure, just like the other DVC resorts. But if you find a maintenance problem, call maintenance to fix it. Don't call or tell Housekeeping. If you have a housekeeping problem, call them.

VWL is a very small resort. Most of the villas have a view of the trees. A few have a peek of the lake through the trees. They are closer to the buses and the lodge rooms.

Here is a VWL One Bedroom slide show.

Enjoy!

http://www.dvcwishes.com/resorts/vwl/vwl_one_bed.htm

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter