Advice for off site near Animal Kingdom

davebuch

Earning My Ears
Looking for advice on where to stay off site that would be near Animal Kingdom. We will be traveling with 2 adults and 2 kids (9/5). Only one night needed so no time to do alot of "extra's".

Thanks in advance for your help!

The closest to Animal Kingdom that is offsite would be the Radisson Worldgate. Reviews on that place are all over the map but we stayed there and didn't mind it at all. Recent reviews have been more positive and for your needs it sounds fine. You leave the hotel, make a right onto 192, make the first right (only about 200 feet) and take that road straight down to a crossroad. Left brings you to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Right brings you to WDW. Straight (don't go that way) brings you into a Disney employee parking lot.

It's not unusual to find deals on this hotel for $50/night or less.

from bw - go thru the next hotel to get to Black Lake road - then turn left on Sherbert Road -at the traffic light turn left to AKL, turn right - the next left is AK - be carefully you can miss this one.

really think it is closer.

the Holiday Inn black lake use to be.

really the one closest is Silver Lakes - but it is a timeshare - condo - and think a nightly rate here would be too high.

Radisson Worldgate is 1.83 miles from AKL, Best Western is 2.3 miles, once you get to Sherberth Rd all the directions are the same. I would let price be your guide, not distance.

One thing I forgot to mention, if you get one of the higher floors at the back of the Radisson you can actually see the Tree of Life, and if you are there after dark you may catch some fireworks also, a nice teaser for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter