Advice for family of 6

dbal

Mouseketeer
Hi-
I'm looking to plan a trip for 6 for probably the wk after THGVG. or the following week. We did this last year and stayed offsite at a nice suite and saved a ton. But....we missed the magic a little. :guilty: Now- we are thinking our only affordable option is probably 2 connecting rooms at one of the values.
The last time we stayed onsite- it was before I discovered the DIS- and I payed alot more.
My questions are: When should I book? Are there any special codes, discounts or strategies for booking rooms out there?
Thanks for all your help-
Deb :earsboy:

I like Pop Century!!!

however for a little more (depending upon which discounts you can find) you can get OKW 2-bedroom for $220 to $240 - sun-thurs night during that time by renting from a DVC member.

you are talking about thanksgiving right?

of course if you can get a great discount at PC -go for it!!!

77*1.115 = $85.86 - or $171.72 for one night.

now if you can get the $59 per night discount that WDW offered last year - I would with Pop Century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter