Advantage car rental

bernie1661

Earning My Ears
Avoid at all Costs!!!!!! Made reservations for 2 vehicles for a family vacation in Orlando from MCO, last week, from a 2 hour wait at the counter to pick cars up, they claimed the computer were down! The car my son got was dirty, only 1/4 tank of gas, The car I got was at least full of gas. My son's car was a returned mid week, this is where the real problem started. When the car was scanned in, all of my information came up, the person at the booth could not figure out how to fix the problem. Back to the counter in the terminal. Still no help! Supervision Mike, called and explained problem to him, after some time Mike credits my account, fixes my son's account and does apologies for the problems 45 minutes later we get to head back to resort. Now we go to return my rental at end of the week, car gets scanned in, some other persons information comes up, I'm not even in the system!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Again the person in the booth cannot fix the problem. This time we get supervisor Biron, not as helpful as Mike. After a major argument and a rather verbal exchange I get my car returned and a credit for our aggravation. In the end avoid ADVANTAGE CAR Rental, giant pain in the ***!!!!!!!!!! By the way, owed by Hertz

I arrived in Orlando on December 1st and saw a super long line at Advantage. I was so glad I decided to pay a little more and stick with Alamo. Went straight to a car and was out of there. As for the quality of the vehicle or customer service at Advantage . . . I have no idea. Just glad I didn't have to stand in that line. :cutie:

We just returned and rented from Advantage week rental total $104.
We had no problems getting in or out.
But I must say I second guessed my choice but had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter