Adult vs Child Reservation Question

BGinCali

Mouseketeer
Hello - I am a bit technologically challenged, and for some our our ADR's I have booked all adults but there will be either 1 or 2 of those in the party that are a child. (Total # in party is correct, but not split between # of adult / # of children). I am afraid to cancel / change a reservation & lose the time / place. Is it okay to show up & clarify at the time we arrive? Or do I need to try to update the ADR's to reflect the correct split between adults & children? (Total 7 in party for the times I have messed this up!)

Are any of the meals pre-paid meals?

If not don't worry about it. You will be charged correctly on your final bill.

If they are pre-paid they'll just issue a refund so if you don't need the money now no need to update but you can always call.

Are any of the meals pre-paid meals?

If not don't worry about it. You will be charged correctly on your final bill.

If they are pre-paid they'll just issue a refund so if you don't need the money now no need to update but you can always call.
Also if you REALLY want to get it straightened out before your trip (not that you need to), just call disney dining and let them know.

Also if you REALLY want to get it straightened out before your trip (not that you need to), just call disney dining and let them know.

Thank you both! They are not pre-paid meals, so I will relax for a minute! :) (Today is our 180 day mark, so have been a bit frantic!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter