• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult section at HIFS?

Teach

Earning My Ears
I wish this resort was operating as is when my family was young. We always stayed on the property but it was much cheaper years ago. As a teacher, I love kids, but on vacation I need a little rest for a few hours a day. I did pick WDW for vacation and the wide eyed kids there make the trip for me! Any adult info you have about this hotel would be appreciated. Are there adult pools? Are the adult suites grouped together?

When we checked in we didn't request a specific room and ended up with one in the lap pool wing.

Although there are kidsuites in that section of the hotel as well, there weren't near as many kids running around.

For us it was a disadvantage since we have kids and we had to walk from our wing, through the restaurant, and along the pond to get to the kids pool. It would have been much easier to stay in a room in that wing of the hotel. The bad part of that section is that on the ground level there are always a lot of kids running by the rooms to get to the pool.

There are a couple of rooms that face the entry to the kids pool on the ground floor. To me, these would be the worst rooms since all of the people coming from the "lap pool wing" of the hotel need to walk through that area to get to the kids pool courtyard.

We loved this hotel last year and plan on going back this year.

JR1 fjgjgjiojglkf ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

But all 3 of his post are like this.........What gives........

I'm a teacher, as well, and we're seriously considering the Nick Hotel next year, right after school gets out (despite what my signature says). When my husband made the reservations, I had him request a room on the outside of the buildings (facing the parking lots) rather than a pool view. I'm hopeful that because most people want a pool view, we'll get our request.

I teach kindergarten/1st grade special ed, and while I do love them, I totally understand the need to get away from kids for a bit. Even when we're at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter