Adult ordering off kids menu

Best answer to this is probably, but it depends on the restaurant and may even depend on the server you happen to ask. If it's just a food preference issue some restaurants may allow adult portions of children's menu items, but some won't, you would have to ask at the restaurant. If it's a portion issue I'm not sure why an adult who will consistently order child's portions would get the dining plan, unless they're planning lots of buffets or they are traveling with a lot of people who also want the dining plan.

Best answer to this is probably, but it depends on the restaurant and may even depend on the server you happen to ask. If it's just a food preference issue some restaurants may allow adult portions of children's menu items, but some won't, you would have to ask at the restaurant. If it's a portion issue I'm not sure why an adult who will consistently order child's portions would get the dining plan, unless they're planning lots of buffets or they are traveling with a lot of people who also want the dining plan.

Could be on "free" dining plan so don't care how they spend the credits. When they figure out that it really isn't free they may change their mind.

Sorry, should have clarified that I'm upgrading my nephew7 to the adult plan and I was wondering at counter service if he can still get a chicken strip / kids pizza meal if he wants to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter