• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult Only Ideas

Disney_Life84

I love Mickey!
DH and I are taking our 3rd Disney cruise, and this will be the first one that is "kid-free"! We want to take advantage of all the grown-up things to do since we haven't been able to do that before. DS doesn't care for the kid's club so he is always with us. We are sailing on the Dream 5 night in June with a double dip to CC. We have already booked the couple's choice massage, dinner at Palo, and brunch at Remy. What other great adult-only things should we take advantage of during our trip?

DH and I are taking our 3rd Disney cruise, and this will be the first one that is "kid-free"! We want to take advantage of all the grown-up things to do since we haven't been able to do that before. DS doesn't care for the kid's club so he is always with us. We are sailing on the Dream 5 night in June with a double dip to CC. We have already booked the couple's choice massage, dinner at Palo, and brunch at Remy. What other great adult-only things should we take advantage of during our trip?

Do you have a verendah?

Mixology or other tastings classes.
Hang out at Serenity Bay on CC.
Satellite Falls.
Rainforest room in the spa.

Mixology or other tastings classes.
Hang out at Serenity Bay on CC.
Satellite Falls.
Rainforest room in the spa.

I was really wanting to do a tasting, but the ones I was interested in were already booked.

We plan on only being at serenity bay in CC. Question...can you still reach the underwater statue when snorkeling from serenity, or would we need to snorkel from the family beach?

I was really wanting to do a tasting, but the ones I was interested in were already booked.

We plan on only being at serenity bay in CC. Question...can you still reach the underwater statue when snorkeling from serenity, or would we need to snorkel from the family beach?

Keep checking online for openings in the tastings, but there may also be spots available to book once you board.

The snorkeling area with the sunken statues is off the family beach. There is no way to reach there from Serenity Bay. Well, no way to get there swimming. You'd have to take the tram back to the family beach.

Did you go to any of the evening adult-only shows (i.e., after DS was asleep)? Karaoke, Match Your Mate, and the variety shows were a lot of fun. Chilling out and listening to piano music in the evening.

Did you go to any of the evening adult-only shows (i.e., after DS was asleep)? Karaoke, Match Your Mate, and the variety shows were a lot of fun. Chilling out and listening to piano music in the evening.

We haven't done any of the adult shows, and we are really excited about those! We are also really looking forward to relaxing and listening to the music in the evenings. We always try to do that, but DS gets bored lol.

Keep checking online for openings in the tastings, but there may also be spots available to book once you board.

The snorkeling area with the sunken statues is off the family beach. There is no way to reach there from Serenity Bay. Well, no way to get there swimming. You'd have to take the tram back to the family beach.

Well that's disappointing because we were hoping to avoid the family beach. We can snorkel first thing in the morning and then go to serenity. Are you still able to snorkel at serenity bay and look at the marine life under the water?

You can snorkle at Serenity Bay. Sometimes there's plenty to see, other times not so much. There are no "prop" sights, at least as far as I know.

dclpluto & SgtTibbs - :rolleyes1:woohoo:

We have seen stingrays and barracudas every time we were at Serenity Bay so the snorkeling must be nice. :)

It's very personal but I'm not very interested in seeing sunken statues... I'm much more interested in wildlife.

It makes the verandah club much harder to join, but not impossible.

Do you get an alert anytime the verandah club is mentioned or referenced here? :rotfl2:

Aslo...have you heard that some people are considering starting a "Gondola Club" at WDW once they are operational? ::yes::

My husband and I enjoyed the trivia games they had usually in one of the bars (Crown and Fin, O'Gills), plus the other adult entertainment happening in the night club.

We are not big "partiers" but generally enjoy the adult entertainment in the clubs especially in the piano bar.... sort of low key, quiet time to have a drink. On sea days we walk the deck for close to an hour (getting in our steps). Also enjoy the trivia games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter