Adult Disney costumes

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
Mouseplanet.com has an article on new merchandise at Disneyland. Apparently, Halloween stuff is already starting to come in, and it looks as if there's gonna be a pretty nice selection of adult sized costumes at Downtown Disney! Yay! They had a pic of an Aurora dress that is even better than the one I bought through the Disney catalogue last year! It resembles the character more. I loved the ones from last year! If only they'd make a Belle one...

That's great, AB, thanks for the heads up. I'm surprised they <b>don't</b> make an adult size Belle costume

I would love to go to a dress up Halloween party. It has been a long time since I went to one!

Any TINK ones?? I made my own about 9 years ago!!! AND had the gaul to wear it to work!!!!!!! AGHHH to young again!!! :D

hehe, thanks Trayletha, but I already have that version! It's not nearly as nice as the costumes they sell at the Disney Store. I have the Snow White one from that page too.

47b2d906b3127cce9f7b27cd8eed0000001410

Here's a picture of me wearing it in Oct 98.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter