Adult Beverages on DDP

LJSquishy

DIS Veteran
I know alcoholic and specialty beverages are not part of the DDP allowance as the beverage you get with your entree and dessert...

At somewhere like Sci-Fi, where they do allow milkshakes as the beverage with your meal on the DDP, is it possible to order the adult milkshakes (like the Martian one) and just pay the price difference OOP between the regular milkshake and the alcoholic version? Or would I need to pay completely OOP for the adult beverage? I just thought it would be nice if possible to save at least a few dollars. :)

There's only one exception to the rule that alcoholic beverages are not included - and that's dinner shows, which include the "standard" alcoholic beverages offered with the menu (usually beer or wine, HDD also has sangria).

An alcoholic milkshake is still an alcoholic beverage, and they're not included at all. Paying the price difference is not permitted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter