ADRS -Too much or just right? Or perhaps not enough?

ahill004

DIS Veteran
Here are our ADRS for our first week of our two week trip in early December. Anyone have any thoughts since I have agonized over these for months now? (4 adults, 2 kids - 2 and 4)

Nov. 29th - Arrive, dinner at Boma 6:05

Nov. 30th - AK, 8:15 Breakfast at Donald's Breakfasaurus (sp?)

Dec. 1st - DS, 50's Prime Time at 4:20 (not doing the package but still hope to hit Fantasmic)

Dec. 2nd - Low Key Day, WCC b-fast at 10am, Hoop De Doo for 5:00 show

Dec 3rd - MK, Crystal Palace at 8:05, Plaza at 2:15, Kona at 8:20 (after spectromagic)

Dec. 4th - Epcot, Teppan Edo late lunch at 3:00 (hoping to eventually switch this to a candlelight processional package

Dec. 5th - No reservations - planning on doing Sea World and then Earl's and Giradelli at downtown disney for dinner and dessert

Suggestions? Problems anyone sees with this?

Looks good. The only thing that might be cutting it close is getting to Kona after SpectroMagic on the 3rd. I know that it starts at 7pm, but that means that it will end at at 7:30. You are supposed to get to the restaurant about 15 minutes early. So that means that you would have to get through the parade crowd, turn in your strollers, get on the monorail/ferry, then take a tram to your parking spot, and drive over to Kona. Sounds stressful to me, especially for the end of the day. If you can push it back even 30 minutes, I think that you will be a little more relaxed.

I thought about that too. I may have to cut that one out so we don't stress about it. Of course we won't be renting strollers with the new price increase so we won't have to worry about them. But it still might be a bit close. How late can we leave the cars parked in the MK parking lot? Perhaps we could just take the monorail over to the Poly for dinner and then take it back to MK after dinner? Will we have difficulty getting our car out of the MK parking lot?

I think your plans look good. My only concern would be the late time of your Kona ADR. Will your little ones be able to handle a dinner that late? My kids couldn't handle a dinner that late, especially if we were doing a park the next day, but every kid is different. If it will be fine for them, then go for it! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter