• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs online problem: can't find the ones I made

Neoshoegal

would rather be in Walt Disney World
I made most of my ADRs yesterday online. I logged into my profile on the Disney website and after I made the reservations, I could see them all there under "Dining Reservations". I didn't have a printer at the time so didn't print all the confirmation numbers out, I just wrote down the places and times.
Today I log in to make a few more reservations and now it doesn't show my other reservations anymore. I need to change the number of people on one reservation and was hoping to print it properly today (back home and have printer now).
Where can I find my reservations if I don't have the confirmation number???

I got an email from them listing all of my reservations and the confirmation number for each one. Did you get one of those?

Strange. Maybe the quickest thing to do is to give them a ring and ask them to resend the email, because you never got it the first time around.

Although I got an email I can't pull them up online so I ended up calling as well. TBH if I hadn't rang them I would have worried about it.

I don't mean to be insulting, but you did check out didn't you? It's just that there were a few people on the main dining boards a few weeks back who went through the whole process and forgot to hit "Check Out".

Lol Tiggies, I was going to ask the same thing but I couldn't figure out how to phrase it in a tactful manner! But I almost didn't realise you had to 'check out' either when I did mine.

Not insulting at all ;) But yes, I did check out. I actually made the reservations in 2 stages yesterday and could see the ones I made first too, so they definitely were there!
I'll give them a call tomorrow. Really don't feel like making phone calls today.

Not insulting at all ;) But yes, I did check out. I actually made the reservations in 2 stages yesterday and could see the ones I made first too, so they definitely were there!
I'll give them a call tomorrow. Really don't feel like making phone calls today.

Glad you didn't take it as an insult :hug: I felt awful but if that had been the case, at least there would still be time to get them again.

The site has never worked the way it should IMO and lots of people seem to not be getting their email confirmations. Let us know when you get it sorted. :goodvibes

And don't worry! In all my times of making ADRs I have never been asked for more than my surname - although I usually have the number written down in at least three different places!! This year I also saved all the emails on my iphone - all the evidence possible!!

Did you provide an email address at any stage or are you registered with your email details on the US website? Just wondering if you have checked your junk mail folder/spam folder in your email. I have found one or two things in there that should not have been but I think my security setting is pretty tight, as are most these days.

Nothing in the spam folder. I've actually just made our last ADR and for this one I did actually receive the confirmation email. Odd.

ETA: just received that one confirmation email a second time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter