ADRs for our 41st Wedding Celebration and Christmas. What would you change?

chuckd3

Earning My Ears
Our 41st wedding anniversary is 12/26/09. I Finally made my ADRs Yesterday. How did we do? What would you change?

12/23/2009 Wednesday 12:30PM T-Rex, 7:00PM Wishes Dessert Party
12/24/2009 Thursday 7:35AM Kona Café, 5:35PM Biergarten
12/25/2009 Friday 8:15PM Rose and Crown
12/26/2009 Saturday 6:10PM Le Cellier
12/27/2009 Sunday 12:00PM Les Chefs de France, 9:05PM 'Ohana
12/28/2009 Monday 6:00PM Yak and Yeti

Thanks for looking.

Happy Anniversary and many more :lovestruc
Everything looks great. :thumbsup2 Have a Magical Trip :cool1::banana:

They all look great. congrats on the Le Cellier ADR. You scored dinner time, too. No 5pm or 8:30pm time slot. Nice work!

The only one I am looking at is Rose and Crown. What time is Illuminations that night? The Rose and Crown patio is the best seat in Epcot to watch the show. We had reservations for about 2 hours before Illuminations and we were some of the last seated on the patio, since most people tend to stay in those spots to watch Illuminations.

I wouldn't change a thing--you're setting a high standard here, anniversary 42may be a big challenge! Best wishes for a wonderful trip!

Our 41st wedding anniversary is 12/26/09. I Finally made my ADRs Yesterday. How did we do? What would you change?

12/23/2009 Wednesday 12:30PM T-Rex, 7:00PM Wishes Dessert Party
12/24/2009 Thursday 7:35AM Kona Café, 5:35PM Biergarten
12/25/2009 Friday 8:15PM Rose and Crown
12/26/2009 Saturday 6:10PM Le Cellier
12/27/2009 Sunday 12:00PM Les Chefs de France, 9:05PM 'Ohana
12/28/2009 Monday 6:00PM Yak and Yeti

Thanks for looking.

Is the trip just going to be the two of you? Sorry, I just don't see why 2 adults would want to eat at T-Rex unless they're really in to Dinosaurs. If you want something nicer at DTD I would recommend Portobello Trattoria.

I think you did a great pick with the 8:15 Rose and Crown...Illuminations is at 9:30 that night, so DON'T leave the restaurant after you finish eating, because their outdoor patio is PRIME viewing area for Illuminations. If you're eating at the restaurant, they will let you move out to the patio for the show. Or if it's not too cold to you that night, just ask to be seated on the patio to begin with.

As for Les Chefs de France....I'm not a fan. I didn't have a good experience there, and for what you get, the prices are ridiculous. I know it's a theme park and the prices are jacked up anyways, but I just think you can get better food for the same amount of money at some of the other Epcot restaurants. But a lot of people seem to enjoy Les Chefs so that's up to you!

Have a Happy Anniversary! Forty-one years....wow! :hug:

Is the trip just going to be the two of you? Sorry, I just don't see why 2 adults would want to eat at T-Rex unless they're really in to Dinosaurs. If you want something nicer at DTD I would recommend Portobello Trattoria.

I think you did a great pick with the 8:15 Rose and Crown...Illuminations is at 9:30 that night, so DON'T leave the restaurant after you finish eating, because their outdoor patio is PRIME viewing area for Illuminations. If you're eating at the restaurant, they will let you move out to the patio for the show. Or if it's not too cold to you that night, just ask to be seated on the patio to begin with.

As for Les Chefs de France....I'm not a fan. I didn't have a good experience there, and for what you get, the prices are ridiculous. I know it's a theme park and the prices are jacked up anyways, but I just think you can get better food for the same amount of money at some of the other Epcot restaurants. But a lot of people seem to enjoy Les Chefs so that's up to you!

Have a Happy Anniversary! Forty-one years....wow! :hug:

TREX is a really cool place to eat at not just for kids..:thumbsup2
Ice age room is Awesome

Congrats!! They look great to me (although I've never eaten at any but T-Rex--we have one here in Kansas City).
The 26th is our anniversary as well---glad to see I'm not the only crazy out there (I've been called that a few times by various family members because of the date we decided on...lol). This will be 12 years for us.

Congrats!! They look great to me (although I've never eaten at any but T-Rex--we have one here in Kansas City).
The 26th is our anniversary as well---glad to see I'm not the only crazy out there (I've been called that a few times by various family members because of the date we decided on...lol). This will be 12 years for us.

I know!!! People always say:

YOU GOT MARRIED THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter