• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's booked and Concourse Steakhouse

lisaj

DIS Veteran
Have just booked the rest of my ADR's, CM was fantastic, however, when I asked for Concourse he said he would just need to check as he wasn't sure if it would have closed by then (Nov 4th) so it sounds like it may be fairly close? Or maybe he's just a dis-er

What's this about the Concourse closing? ! Shoot! I have this on the schedule for Nov 11th!:confused3

Hi Samantha, there have been lots of rumours about Concourse closing on this and other websites, however, during my call it was the CM and not me who actually queried whether it would be possible to book due to their closure. Might be wrong but it sounded like he expected it to be sooner rather than later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter