ADRs Book tomorrow!!!!

Over 45 minute wait by phone. I also got a message that they are having technical difficulties

I called right at 7:00 and by the time they got me on hold it is a 90 minute wait! Probably can't do that as I do have to go to work! If anyone gets thru let us know if they can do anything by phone.

This is ridiculous! They really need to,up their IT departments and make sure they can handle the volume created by free dining as well as getting people that can fix problems quickly!

We went this week last year. I remember we arrived on the Thursday BEFORE Thanksgiving week, so we had no trouble with our ADRS. Not the same story for those who arrived that Monday...so here we go again. Why don't they FIX this?!

Just got through I was typing above...CM stating the system was undergoing "magical enhancements" and to "check back in 1-2 hours".

Just spoke with a CM...the system is going through upgrades so it's officially down. She said to check back later.

Wel my 90 minute wait was only about 20. I guess since they can't actually help anyone it doesn't take very long! Said they are doing an enhancement, check back in 20 minutes

I love the lies they tell us. I highly doubt that IT is doing magical enhancements. Sounds like it went down overnight, and we have to wait for IT to come in to work and reboot it. Why would they decide to do upgrades when the booking windows open? Not logical.

Agreed! Trying to help a friend who's never been with her ADRs at the same time and, in a weird way, it's embarrassing. Here I am talking about how awesome everything is, and she's been up for two hours with nothing to show for it.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter