ADR's are made, what now?

tigger_mommy

Bunny slippers should be mandatory in life!
So here I am, 180 days out from my trip with my ADR's made, what now? I spent the past almost month deciding what park to do what day and where to eat.

Looking through talented Disigners threads to get ideas for matching kiddo shirts, the Disboutique thread for sewing ideas and finalizing the other ideas in my head.

Things I still need to obsess over...errmmm umm I mean decide on:
Autograph ideas for kids
Halloween costumes for MNSSHP
If we are doing pin trading or not
Lanyards for everyone?

What plans do you have left now that your ADR's are made?

This is the best part! I have a list that I add to whenever something pops into my head, then I check them off as I complete them. I plan for 12 people, 7 of which are my immediate family. I start packing roughly 2 months out b/c I like it fine tuned down to only what we have to take with us, and it is rough coordinating that and all the projects we do. That leaves me with about 4 months left to do everything else!

*We moved, so I had to find all our luggage tags (which I reuse, and then add the new ones to other pieces of luggage when we get them) and fix all the addresses on them.
*Design, print, laminate, and attach stroller decorations/labels.
*This year I am printing and laminating menu cards for some of the counter service places so I can attach them to a ring and have them handy.
*Print new menus for ADR's.
*ID cards for kids (make and laminate)
*make suitcase and bag lists, then I make a master list for what I need in each park and laminate it so I can attach it to our park bag so I know what to throw in every day.
*Packing and shopping lists plus all the actual shopping
*Dining entitlement system (we didn't like the cards with each person's entitlements printed on them for marking off, so I had to design a tear off system so everyone can keep track of their own)
*shirt projects: tie dye, bedazzling, embroidery, etc...Last year I made over 60 shirts for our group. I loved bedazzling and tie dyeing, but the transfers were terrible, so we upgraded to an embroidery machine, so now I have to get comfortable with that!
*Pressed penny tubes: some of our stickers look messy from last year and need replacing.
*Countdown calendars for my house (check), my brother's house (check), and his soon to be ex-wife's house (check)
*Change jars (Feed the kitty, we're going to Disney) for 4 houses.
*insert confirmation numbers for ADR's and such into an itinerary sheet and into my phone.
*print off all reservation sheets as backups.
*print off all pertinent info such as how long the bus will take to go to each park from our resort, etc...
*Spending money saving sheets for kids
*Invites for ADR's to have in our resort from Mickey.
*Sew string backpacks and embroider.
*get the surprise all set up for revealing. The kids know we are going, so it won't be wierd to have suitcases out in August. They just don't know we are going in September. They think we are going in October. We are going to hide clues all over the house, then change out the countdown calendars.
*Arrange flights
*Continue making extra money to pay off the trip in cash and have a nice cushion for spending money.
*Pins are already bought, so that is done!
*Costumes for 12
*Lose weight!
*Design cool costumes in addition to the 12 for my older two girls who are not doing BBB, but instead are getting the mermaid package at Pirates League. They won't be wearing traditional princess garb, so I have to get creative.
*I am sure there is more since I just love giving myself more work. I am a nutbar, but I love living Disney all year round!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter