ADR reservations with a infant

SpaceMonkey35

Don't mind if I do
Sorry if this has been answered already recently. In my party there are 5 adults
1 child (3)
1 infant
When setting up reservations to I make them for 6 or do I include the infant making them for 7?

Separate question. If one adult should not be able to come on the trip how do I remove them from the reservation? Do I just inform them when I show up to the restaurant? Thanks in advance

I do everything on My Disney Experience - on my desktop when I'm at home and the on phone app when in the parks.

I always reserve for the maximum in my party. If some are unable to come, I tell them when we check in at the restaurant.

All bodies needed to be counted no matter the age or if they are eating or not. Make sure you make them for 7 especially if you go during a crowded time.

If one person can't come just let them know at check in. No need to change it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter