ADR questions

DisneyB2B

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

just a couple of questions around the 90 days and bookings of ADRs.

It's my 90 days today and we are going for 16 nights staying in pop and I want to know if I can I book today for my full 16 days or just for the first day? Ive usually done this previously but i've always booked adrs a month or two before we go and just fell lucky with last minute bookings.

If I book online it seems I can only book the first day of my hol but I was wondering if this is the same over the phone?

Thanks

Nicci

You are able to book the first 10 days of your trip, via the online system or on the phone. I've heard that some people have had difficulty in doing it online though, so you might be better off calling Disney. You can book the rest of your ADRs when the 90-day date comes around for your 11th day (if that makes sense? :laughing:). The CM will probably let you book the remainder (the one I spoke to allowed me to).

Thanks for the quick response I've managed to book one for our first night online but will book the next ten days hopefully when I get home on the phone :) x:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter