ADR Question

lilmissie

Mouseketeer
How does the 90 day ADR work? We are going down from 10/18-10/23. I want to make ADR's for 10/19, and 10/21. Is it 90 days from each ADR that I can make it? Or 90 days from Arrival? Sorry if it's a silly question

If you are staying on Disney property you can make ADRs for your entire trip 90 days before Oct. 18.

Thanks. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge. So if I counted correctly, as of July 20th!! YAA we're almost there - so excited !! (Can you tell its my first trip lol):rotfl:

I just checked on the ADR planning calculator and you are correct - July 20 is the day to call.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I just hit my 90 day today. I got up really early (5:50 am in Minnesota) and called at 5:59 one minute before they open. I got right to an operator - didn't have to wait one minute- and I got all my first choices including LeCellier (I'm so excited about that one). I was able to make all my ADR's. It's definitely worth getting up.

You can also book online at 6:00 EST.

It's quite easy and doesn't take too long either.

Thanks so much everyone!! I can handle this I can handle this lol I have to convince myself somedays as there just seems to be so much. I know I can plan one ADR online. But the other one I want (fantasmic) needs to be by phone. Ugg...But wait. I could always get up and make the first one online, and then get ready for work and call in the other one...hmm now I'm thinking lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter