ADR printout

disneygirl1971

Mouseketeer
Is there anyway to go online at the DW site and print out all of your ADR times and places? Is there even a way to look at what you have booked to verify everything is correct? TIA!

you can't just go to one place and pull them up all at once - that would be too easy. Go to the Disney dining webpage (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/), put your cursor over the My Disney Vacations part in the upper right corner. (If you just click there, it takes you to a page that isn't helpful, so dont' click.) A list will drop down while your cursor is just hovering over My Disney Vacation. Left click there and hold the left mouse button down while you slide the cursor down to Dining Reservations. Click on it, and log in. When the Disney dining page opens again, go back to the My DIsney Vacation corner and repeat - left click and hold, then slide it down to Dining Reservations again. This will bring up a page where you enter just your ADR confirmation and your phone number. You can bring up multiple reservations by clicking on "retrive multiple reservations" and it will keep opening up more boxes for you to enter confirmation numbers in. I don't know why this is such a process, but it does work.

I can't figure out how Disney can have as much money as they do and manage to operate four theme parks in FL alone, plus hundreds of resorts, restaurants and shops and STILL can't figure out how to develop a decent web site! It's awful to navigate, the annoying music keeps popping up, the online reservation system is often down and you can't even do a simple thing like print a list of all your ADRs in a single place.

Seriously - WTH? :sad2:

Thanks so much jaysmom! Although this seems very time consuming, I hope I can get it to work. I agree with the other poster on this one. A company of this magnitude should have a much easier way to do this. If you think that website is horrible, their call in line is ten times worse! I honestly think I have that thing memorized:rotfl:

Once you go to "my disney vacation" on disney website and click on dining reservations, it allows you to enter your dining reservation confirmation number. If you click on the option to "retrieve multiple dining reservations" for each reservation that you have and enter all of your confirmation numbers, and then click retrieve dining, it will pull them all up together. You can then send them to your email address. They will all be together. I did this the other day and it made me feel better to have them all on a couple of pages, especially after i had made a lot of changes. You would think one could just type in their name and phone number and it would list the reservations tied to it.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter