• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR pattern?

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
Has anyone else noticed a pattern with their ADR's?

All of mine end in the same last #.

I just checked last years #'s and they are all different. I tried to see if it was connected by the number of people, but can't see a pattern on last years ADR's

That's odd... so now you had me check mine. I have ADRs for 3 upcoming trips.
Our October trip we have 6 ADRs - 5 of them end in the #8, only one in the #7.
November trip - 14 ADRs we have booked. the 10 of them that were booked at the same time all end in #1. The other 4... 3 of them, all of those three I booked on the same night last week, and they all end in #7. Then one other one I booked a couple weeks ago by itself ends in #8.
Maybe per booking session they all end in the same #?

can't tell for my June/July trip - have had SOOO many changes to my ADRs, but those numbers are all over the place!

I'd have to wait to get to work to check all mine, but the ones displaying in my account all end in 1 except for Tusker House breakfast (ends in 8). Made during different sessions (Le Cellier and Boma made in one. Sci-Fi, Yachtsman, Maya Grill, and Citrico's made in another. Tusker House was made on a third).

It was mentioned by a CM (on these boards) that they were just sequential ID numbers, but to have so many ending the same digit would be near impossible. (With 6, it would be a 1/10^6 (or 1/1,000,000) chance.. at those odds, I should play the lottery ;)).

I knew that all 13 of mine made in 1 booking session began with the same 6 numbers but had not realized until checking just now that all 13 also end with the same digit.

I've made 16 reservations this year and all of them end in the same last #. The first 10 were booked at the same time (180 days) then 4 more, 1 each day. Then a while ago I heard the rumour about Le Cellier so I grabbed a back up in case it was closed or became 2TS credits. Then the other evening, I was going over the plan and I figured out a way that I could do the Halloween Party on another night without too much trouble and it would work out better. I just had to get Akershus on another morning we would be in Epcot. No problem-I also got the same last digit.

I just seems so strange to have that many and they all end in the same last #. One of them was also a phone in for the Fantasmic DP.

I have 6 ADRs...four are one number, 2 are a different number. Not sure that's really a pattern:confused3

I made mine at 3 different times. The big group I made first all end in 1. The rest I have end in 5 or 6 but oddly, the last 2 digits of all of my reservations are any combination of 1,5 and 6.

never noticed before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter