ADR Opening

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow will be 180 days before check in and I will be able to start making my adr's. Will it open up for the entire stay of 4 nights? Or will it be just for the first day? If I am up at 530am est will the reservations be available then or too early?

Tomorrow will be 180 days before check in and I will be able to start making my adr's. Will it open up for the entire stay of 4 nights? Or will it be just for the first day? If I am up at 530am est will the reservations be available then or too early?
Are you stay on site? If yes, then yes you will be able to book your entire trip tomorrow. 5:30am will be too early.

If you are staying at a Disney owned resort you will be able to book dining reservations for your entire 4 night stay tomorrow when you go through your MDE account. Reservations can be booked starting at:
Online: 6 AM Eastern time
Phone: 7 AM Eastern time

Trying at 5:30 AM will be too early because the system won't roll over to the new day until 6 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter