ADR Mickey Question

LWatson

I Still Do!!!!
Okay, so we might run into a problem if the Army doesnt make up its mind soon (well, my hubby's unit). Right now we are going in December, but the unit is now talking about making the block leave now in November. If that happens once they finalize it we might be past the time to make 90 Day ADRs. We were wanting to eat at Chef Mickeys, but I know that will book up FAST. So, if we have to move and its after the 90 day reservation mark where is a restaurant that you can eat w/ Mickey that doesnt usually fill up quickly (if there is one)? We are going to Celebrate my son's birthday, so that is why we want to eat w/ Mickey Mouse.

try making your adr when you want and if needed then cancel and change it

Tusker House for breakfast in Animal Kingdom has Mickey and the food is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

try making your adr when you want and if needed then cancel and change it

I would if we knew when they were possibly moving it to in Nov (I wish I knew so I could...I was thinking the same thing). right now they are just saying November.

Mickey is also at the Ohana Breakfast (or at least was when we ate there in Feb).

Okay, so we might run into a problem if the Army doesnt make up its mind soon (well, my hubby's unit). Right now we are going in December, but the unit is now talking about making the block leave now in November. If that happens once they finalize it we might be past the time to make 90 Day ADRs. We were wanting to eat at Chef Mickeys, but I know that will book up FAST. So, if we have to move and its after the 90 day reservation mark where is a restaurant that you can eat w/ Mickey that doesnt usually fill up quickly (if there is one)? We are going to Celebrate my son's birthday, so that is why we want to eat w/ Mickey Mouse.

If the block leave is moved do you know when in November you would go? Because you can call and book for November and if the trip doesn't have to be moved then cancel the reservation.

You may find that Chef Mickey's isn't booked as well. I've walked in many times with out reservations and have gotten sat very easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter