ADR for others in my party WITHOUT me??

cbonewjersey

Babooey
Hi. I am the planner and the reserver for our party of 6. This year, my Mom and Aunt want to go off and do 50's PT Café for lunch one day. i don't want to go. Can I make a reservation for them, without me? if I make it for 2 in my name and don't show will they give the table to my mom?

Hi. I am the planner and the reserver for our party of 6. This year, my Mom and Aunt want to go off and do 50's PT Café for lunch one day. i don't want to go. Can I make a reservation for them, without me? if I make it for 2 in my name and don't show will they give the table to my mom?
if I remember correctly from our last trip, one daughter and her family had a ressie that rest of us did not. what I don't remember if it was it was in her name or mine but I think it was her name. either way she had no problems and her boys loved not going to Disney Jr lunch with the younger guys

They don't care who makes the reservation and who shows up, you just have to know which name the reservation is under. We took my son and two of his friends when they were 13 and they went off on their own but I made reservations for them at Biergarten and at Crystal Palace. It was under my girly name yet 3 teenage boys showed up and they had no problem. The only issue is if you want to eat at another sit down restaurant within the same 60 minutes as the other ADR. I think this might have happened to us during that trip. I know I called WDW and asked if it was going to be a problem that the ADR was in my name and not one of three boys. I THINK the CM somehow did something in the system so my DH and I could have a reservation at around the same time - it's been awhile though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter