' ADR for Dining Packages | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

ADR for Dining Packages

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Lisa Tarvin, May 15, 2018.

1. Lisa Tarvin

Lisa Tarvin Earning My Ears

At my 180 day mark for making ADR’s will the dining packages like Fantasmic dining pkg. and River’s of Light dining pkg. be available that far out. I have seen some information that says yes they can be booked and others that say they will not be available that far out.

2. BMAEC

BMAEC Earning My Ears

The November dates haven't been released yet. I haven't found any indication of when they will be posted. We just booked the restaurant we wanted to do by itself and will cancel if we end up getting it with the Fantasmic package.

3. ConnecticutNonna

ConnecticutNonna DIS Veteran

With Disney, wait a minute and things WILL change, lol.
    Some packages are out right at the 180 day mark, and some are not. Unfortunately there's no way of knowing which are and are not. I use a TA and she manages all that for me. I've NEVER not gotten a package or ADR that I wanted.
    You can also sign up for Touring Plans ADR watch. Very successful!

4. shifteru

shifteru Earning My Ears

Booked our ROL dining package for mid-November this past Monday so those are already in the system for 180+. Not sure about Fantasmic though.

5. Arazia

Arazia Earning My Ears

Fantasmic still isn't available for November as of this morning when I checked. The other packages were available, though.

BMAEC and CB11 like this.