ADR for Dining Packages

Lisa Tarvin

Earning My Ears
At my 180 day mark for making ADR’s will the dining packages like Fantasmic dining pkg. and River’s of Light dining pkg. be available that far out. I have seen some information that says yes they can be booked and others that say they will not be available that far out.

The November dates haven't been released yet. I haven't found any indication of when they will be posted. We just booked the restaurant we wanted to do by itself and will cancel if we end up getting it with the Fantasmic package.

With Disney, wait a minute and things WILL change, lol.
Some packages are out right at the 180 day mark, and some are not. Unfortunately there's no way of knowing which are and are not. I use a TA and she manages all that for me. I've NEVER not gotten a package or ADR that I wanted.
You can also sign up for Touring Plans ADR watch. Very successful!

Booked our ROL dining package for mid-November this past Monday so those are already in the system for 180+. Not sure about Fantasmic though.

Fantasmic still isn't available for November as of this morning when I checked. The other packages were available, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter