Adr For Boardwalk Grill And Brew Works

PR-DISNEY

Mouseketeer
I was hoping that someone could answer a question for me. Has anyone made a ADR for BGand Brew Works. I was told they only take 24 hour ADR and not the 180 day out. Any info would be helpful. Also hows the food my DH has his heart set on going there. Thanks in advance.

They do not accept ADRs. But, you should be okay. It usually doesn't get overly crowded in there. We have eaten there in the past and it was fine..nothing outstanding, but we aren't beer drinkers. Just needed to get out of the huge rain shower and grab a bite to eat.

Thanks for the info is it like that with all the places by the Boardwalk (ESPN, RAGLAN ROAD AND BREW WORKS)?

We ate at the Brew Works on our last trip without an ADR. It was our first night, so we didn't want to make an ADR for a place we cared about and then be late or just too tired. We were staying at the Beach Club and just wandered over to the Boardwalk and found that every place we went into had at least some sort of wait. But you could eat in the bar area of the Brew Works any time a seat opened up. In theory, I think you were supposed to order at the bar counter, but a waiter took pity on our group and the other group who sat down at the same time at the same counter and we had a regular seated meal.

I think they were quoting waits of about 45 minutes when we grabbed the seats at the counter.

My memory of the food was that it was decent, but nothing special. (We had a lot of truly remarkable meals that trip.) My husband got some beer tasting thing with several of their local beers to try, and I know he liked that a lot.

We're not planning a repeat trip this time since we'll have a toddler with us and it just didn't strike me as a fabulous place to drag a two-year-old.

Big River Grille does take reservations but you can't make them through Disney Dining. You have to make them direct by calling 407-560-0253.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter