• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Day!

Kimg88

Earning My Ears
Today was my 60+10!!!
I got everything I wanted except, oddly enough, Rose and Crown at Epcot. In fact, there was NOTHING available that day for lunch time (March 18). Not a huge deal, we can do Sunshine Seasons, or just go to France and have a yummy sandwich...but I was looking forward to a relaxing time with a frosty beverage and some Pub food. I will keep looking for it. Happy that I snagged everything else, even if we were really after anything too difficult. Got my Savi's workshop time for my son, so in all, it was a Win!

Great that you got everything. 😀 there was a rumor (really more than a rumor, it was some info that another poster got from a CM while getting assistance making their adr’s) that rose & crown was closing for some sort of refurbishment from February through March or so.

Great that you got everything. 😀 there was a rumor (really more than a rumor, it was some info that another poster got from a CM while getting assistance making their adr’s) that rose & crown was closing for some sort of refurbishment from February through March or so.
Ah well that would explain it! I was surprised so many were choosing it as I have never had trouble with that one lol! I booked Chefs deFrance instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter