ADR Date??

AliceNDinah

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, I'm up bright and early trying to make dining reservations. We are booked at the Boardwalk from June 7 to the 13th. I see it's only letting me make reservations through the 7th. Was I wrong in thinking April 8th was my reservation day??? I came on early to snag an Oga's Cantina for June 11th, but the calendar doesn't go past June 7th. Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate it!

I’m having the same problem, website and app are showing different availability dates even though I’m logged into both. DVC Split Stay starting 6/5, app shows dates through 6/10 and app only shows dates up to 6/7. Varies by restaurant. App will show available times but won’t let me book. Made a 6/10 Sanaa dinner reservation through the website but it only shows up to 6/7 for LeCellier. Anyone one else having these problems?

I’m having the same problem, website and app are showing different availability dates even though I’m logged into both. DVC Split Stay starting 6/5, app shows dates through 6/10 and app only shows dates up to 6/7. Varies by restaurant. App will show available times but won’t let me book. Made a 6/10 Sanaa dinner reservation through the website but it only shows up to 6/7 for LeCellier. Anyone one else having these problems?
I'm wondering if I possibly got my ADR date mixed up, and it's really tomorrow??? I can't get anything past June 7th on the availability calendar. Like I said, we check in June 7th and leave June 13th.

Sounds like a glitch. If your check in date is June 7th, your ADR date should be today (April 8th). Did you try logging out of your account and back in? Try both the website and the app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter