ADR date is quickly approaching!

kidneymomma

Mouseketeer
the date to begin booking my ADR is August 26, can I book the for the whole trip or do I just do one day at a time? I'm wanting to get a princess meal (CRT is my preference, & 1900 park fare is second choice). I think that will be the hardest to get. Do you find better luck doing it online or calling in?

I'm also hoping to get: Chef Mickey, Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package, BoG, & crystal palace. We are going in Feb the week after Presidents week & as of right now there isn't free dining, should that hr,p my chances in getting the reservations?

If you're staying on property, you can book for your whole trip up to 10 days. I would definitely put BOG and CRT as the top priorities. I logged into my laptop and iPad and used both devices to book. I had BOG loaded on one and CRT on the other, plus multiple windows open on each with my other choices pre loaded to save time. It worked great! I got BOG, CRT, Crystal Palace, Fantasmic dinner pkg and more doing it this way. Also, starting at the end of your trip can help your chances of scoring those hard to get ADRs as well. Good luck!

When I began booking my ADR's, I had no problem getting Crystal Palace, CRT and Tusker House. The one I had trouble getting was BOG. It took me almost 3 months of checking (everyday) before I finally got a lunch reservation. I suggest doing it online and start with BOG first.

Yes we are staying on property. We could do BOG for lunch it just seemed like better selections for dinner & you get to meet the beast! So I guess I can't be picky when it comes to that restaurant.

Is one meal easier to get over the other at CRT. I'm thinking I'd prefer dinner; but is it harder to get it over breakfast? We are driving so I plan on packing pop tarts & cereal and things we can eat in our hotel room for breakfast. Chef Mickey is the only one I plan on breakfast (hopefully) on our departure day.

Also, my DH parents are going with us. Do I need to link their reservations in my disney experience so I can get reservations for all of us?

I easily got a dinner and a breakfast at CRT. I only wanted dinner (to meet the Beast!!) at BOG and could only get it on my last MK day. I've since been able to change it to my first MK day and have also added a couple of breakfasts at BOG as well now that they're available. So keep in mind that even if you don't get everything you're wanting right away, things change and you can still snag some hard to get ADRs.

Be picky at first, and if you don't get your first choice, book your second. But keep checking availability. I had trouble with Chef Mickey, but a couple weeks out from my ADR date I was able to snag two of them. Also as you get closer to your dates people drop reservations and they are easier to book. There are also apps available that will search for you and alert you when the ADR you are wanting becomes available, I have no first hand experience with them, tho.

Good luck!

How often should I check back? Daily? Weekly? I want to make sure I get them.
I wouldn't worry about checking yet! Wait till you've actually booked your ADRs and see what you still need or want. You might get everything you want and not have to check for anything!! :)

I wouldn't worry about checking yet! Wait till you've actually booked your ADRs and see what you still need or want. You might get everything you want and not have to check for anything!! :)

So true :) I went on today and was able to look about 2 weeks before our trip and CRT reservation pulled up easily. After picking different dates so did a BOG. Hoping I have the same luck when my ADR is here!!

So true :) I went on today and was able to look about 2 weeks before our trip and CRT reservation pulled up easily. After picking different dates so did a BOG. Hoping I have the same luck when my ADR is here!!
I'm sure you will!!

I did my ADRs last week. Made a priority list of what I wanted (many the same as the OP) and was able to get everything I wanted. I went with the hardest ones at the end of my stay. I used my laptop and iPhone app.

A couple notes--when I tried to do CRT in my phone, it said to call but I had no problem getting it on my laptop. So try that one on your computer, not in the MDE app.

Also, if you're going to try to use two devices, (phone and laptop, for example) only choose a reservation time for one place, complete that, then switch devices. For example, at 5:59 am, I had my app open as well as a window on my laptop. I selected CRT on my laptop, and BOG on my phone. When 6:00 hit, I chose "search for table" on only ONE device. Otherwise it gets confused. Once you have time options, select your desired time and complete your reservation. Then switch to your other device. While the second device is looking for your second reservation, bring up your third restaurant on your first device. Don't search for times until the second one is booked. It goes pretty quickly that way.

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter