ADR Clarification

Yorkieal

Planning something magical...
I've found conflicting info on the matter online but can someone clarify the best option for ADR bookings?

Online or calling?

Some sources tell me that phone lines open at 7am whereas online (through MyDisneyExperience) is available from 6am from the 180 day mark. Other sites say it's the other way round (?!) and some say they're both 7am.

Can someone clarify? We're UK based so 5 hours ahead of Florida which will make it a little tricky been able to book whilst at work, I'd rather get up at 5.30am!

I am also confused on this as well My 180 days is this Saturday, so do I try for ADR on Friday? And if the website updates, is it best try online first?

I am also confused on this as well My 180 days is this Saturday, so do I try for ADR on Friday? And if the website updates, is it best try online first?

If your 180 day is Saturday, you will be able to book at 6a eastern on Saturday. The best way to confirm is on Thursday after 6a just check what the last current available booking day is. And yes, it's always better to try online first since they are available an hour earlier than phones.

Just realized that if you book for 2 there might be any time slots, but if you book for 4 there is. i wonder how many people book for 4 and say 2 could not make it.

Just realized that if you book for 2 there might be any time slots, but if you book for 4 there is. i wonder how many people book for 4 and say 2 could not make it.

Not sure how many do, but it drives me crazy because a party of 2 can't now go because the party of 4 that's really a party of 2 took the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter