ADR Breakfast; will guest relations be open?

Claudine877

Mouseketeer
We have ADR for 8:10am in MK for the Crystal Palace. I wanted to get the First Time Visit and the Birthday Buttons for my 4 year olds. Will Guest Relations be open to obtain these prior to the breakfast reservation or will I need to go back afterwards? We're staying at AoA so no idea if they'll have them at the concierge desk. Thanks!

We have ADR for 8:10am in MK for the Crystal Palace. I wanted to get the First Time Visit and the Birthday Buttons for my 4 year olds. Will Guest Relations be open to obtain these prior to the breakfast reservation or will I need to go back afterwards? We're staying at AoA so no idea if they'll have them at the concierge desk. Thanks!

I got birthday buttons when we checked into our room our last trip. You shouldn't have a problem getting them at the concierge desk. I don't know if guest relations will be open though.

We ate at Ohana before we had a chance to check in on our trip. They gave us our buttons right there at dinner!

I think you can get them when you check in at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter