• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR availability at 60+

Wintermute

Earning My Ears
This forum has been an outstanding resource in preparing for our upcoming trip, so I figured I'd share my experience in case it's helpful for others planning out their stay.

We are doing a split-stay during the week of July 4th in three on-property hotels. That ended up giving me three opportunities to use the ADR system at 60+1, 60+2, and 60+4. The following breakdown represents the levels of availability I saw when booking for each of those time horizons right at 6am EST. Reservations listed in a given tier were generally not available at any lower tier. The only reservation I was looking for, but never saw, was Space 220 Lounge, so presumably that needs 60+5 or better.

This was for a very busy week, so your experience may vary.

---

60+4 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Space 220 Restaurant
  • Topolino Terrace

60+2 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Sci-fi Drive-in
  • Ohana (Dinner)
  • Yak and Yeti
60+1 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Beaches and Cream
60 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Cinderella's Table
  • Oga's Cantina
  • Ohana (Breakfast)
  • Be our Guest (Dinner)
  • Le Cellier (Dinner)
  • Homecomin' (Brunch)
  • California Grill
  • Jiko

60 - Broad Availability
  • Be our Guest (Lunch)
  • Le Cellier (Lunch)
  • Homecomin' (Lunch and Dinner)

Last edited:
Was the Topolino's terrace at 60+4 for breakfast or dinner? We were able to book the breakfast at 60+6 (reservation was for last week) but I hadn't paid attention to dinner availability and curious if it's impossible to get at like 60+2. Thanks!

Was the Topolino's terrace at 60+4 for breakfast or dinner? We were able to book the breakfast at 60+6 (reservation was for last week) but I hadn't paid attention to dinner availability and curious if it's impossible to get at like 60+2. Thanks!
It was a late dinner in this case. I did not see any spots for Topolino's for either breakfast or dinner at 60+2.

This forum has been an outstanding resource in preparing for our upcoming trip, so I figured I'd share my experience in case it's helpful for others planning out their stay.

We are doing a split-stay during the week of July 4th in three on-property hotels. That ended up giving me three opportunities to use the ADR system at 60+1, 60+2, and 60+4. The following breakdown represents the levels of availability I saw when booking for each of those time horizons right at 6am EST. Reservations listed in a given tier were generally not available at any lower tier. The only reservation I was looking for, but never saw, was Space 220 Lounge, so presumably that needs 60+5 or better.

This was for a very busy week, so your experience may vary.

---

60+4 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Space 220 Restaurant
  • Topolino Terrace

60+2 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Sci-fi Drive-in
  • Ohana (Dinner)
  • Yak and Yeti
60+1 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Beaches and Cream
60 - some, but very limited availability for:
  • Cinderella's Table
  • Oga's Cantina
  • Ohana (Breakfast)
  • Be our Guest (Dinner)
  • Le Cellier (Dinner)
  • Homecomin' (Brunch)
  • California Grill
  • Jiko

60 - Broad Availability
  • Be our Guest (Lunch)
  • Le Cellier (Lunch)
  • Homecomin' (Lunch and Dinner)
Very helpful! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter