ADR Advice

hollygolitely

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney first week of November. Would you mind looking at my list of ADR and let me know if you think any of these will be difficult. I want to make sure I have a calling strategy for any that could go quickly (like call at 7am and have me, hubby, grandparents, etc all giving it the good college try!)

Arrival: CS or room service (no ADR)

Day One:
Breakfast at Crystal Pakace (8am seating)
Dinner at Liberty Tavern (want a 5:30pm to 6:30 pm seating)

Day Two: Doing either Hoop Dee Hoo (5pm) or a Fantasmic dinner package (Mama's)

Day Three (rest day): Lunch at Whispering Canyon
Dinner at Jiko/Albert's/California Grill (6:30pm)...whichever I can get into.

Day Four: Breakfast at Tusker House (8am seating)
Dinner at Yak and Yeti's (if they are open past 5pm)

Day Five: Chef Mickey's Dinner (5pm-7pm seating is fine...last night)

Thanks for input!

Holly

The only ones we have ever had to ask the reservation person to hunt for are Le Cellier and CRT which are not on your list. Cali Grill might be the one to ask for first if you go with it, it is very good as is Jiko, haven't tried V&A. Chef Mickey's can also fill up quickly so I would maybe book for CG and CM first then do the others after that.

Since you're not going to bee at WDW for free dining, you shouldn't have too much of a problem. V&A's might only be a problem if you want the Chef's Table. I called at the 90 day mark at 7am and there were no seats available. Although I think that alot of those seats might be reserved for the Platinum dining package. Crystal palace at 8am might be tough as well as everyone wants the picture in front of the castle alone.
My advice for a calling strategy is...not to call. Try the online reservation system. It opens at 6am instead of 7am and its really simple. The other plus is you can make a list of the reservations you want in the order you want them and not worry about confusing the person on the other end of the phone.
Good luck and happy eating!

"My advice for a calling strategy is...not to call. Try the online reservation system. It opens at 6am instead of 7am and its really simple." from post above

Is this 6am central, mountain, pacific, etc. time? I have to do Adr's in a couple of days and I need the lowdown!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter