• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR>180 days?

wuzzle02

Mouseketeer
Has the online system allowed you to make your ADRs more than 180 days in advance? It seems like the system is a little bit ahead of the 180-day mark, but I wonder if it will actually accept these reservations when you go to submit them. TIA

Yesterday was my 180 days and I had to put in my resort reservation # along with my check-in date in order to make my ADRs. We are arriving late on 12/15 so our first ADR is going to be 12/16....when I went to book for 12/16, it gave me a message that I was trying to make a ressie too soon, so I had to log in and put in my reservation # and check in date....after I did that I was able to make all of my ADRs :).

Has the online system allowed you to make your ADRs more than 180 days in advance? It seems like the system is a little bit ahead of the 180-day mark, but I wonder if it will actually accept these reservations when you go to submit them. TIA

The system allowed you to make your ADRs 190 days out if you had a reservation number. You could not book CRT or any of they dinner shows that early. You had to wait until the 180 days for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter