ADP Live From Disney World & Universal

It seems like it has been a while since we've been to the parks. Our last trip was over New Years, and after that trip ended I felt a little burned-out from the parks. We had visited the parks quite a bit in 2009 and I thought I needed a long break. However, around April, I was feeling the need to get back to the theme park capital of the world. Now, I'm crawling up the walls waiting to get back to Central Florida. Finally tomorrow is the day.

I'm in for the adventure!!

And I know exactly how you felt about being burned out and then itching to get back. I can't wait for my July trip. :banana::banana:

Have a great trip!!!

Have fun and post lots of pics. Tell Kim and Anna hello. :goodvibes

I hear you about the Disney burn out. 3 week trip last August had me more than ready to leave Orlando for awhile. But that was then, now I'm fired up for our August trip to Beach Club! :thumbsup2

16f084ac.jpg

At the Indy Airport
LUV Southwest!

...also do you do anything special to keep you iPhone battery life lasting all day to be able to do all of the posting of video and photos?I can barely keep battery life to make it thru a whole day at home.
Not really, but based on our park touring I should be able to charge the phone in the afternoon while we are back at the resort. I should have a full battery for the evening.

Yay!!! I can't wait to what happens. If I stand on top of my house will you pick me up and take me with you as you fly over southern Indiana?
sure! Make sure to have both hands up.

Like Kate I will be using your report as our countdown till WDW on the 25th June.
Shame we are just missing each other.
Have a great trip :thumbsup2
hope you guys will be on PC 2.0? When are you arriving?

Have fun and post lots of pics. Tell Kim and Anna hello. :goodvibes
I hear you about the Disney burn out. 3 week trip last August had me more than ready to leave Orlando for awhile. But that was then, now I'm fired up for our August trip to Beach Club! :thumbsup2
I will pass it along Paul. Thanks!
Kind of strange how after 3 or 4 months we're ready to do it all over again.

Enjoy your trip, Aaron! Have a glass of wine at some random bar for me!

Hopefully, we will see ya'll next week! :doing the single digit dance: :banana::banana:

Wish I was in Disney right now! Instead I'm working on Final Exams! Have fun!

Flight delay - mechanical problem! If we don't leave soon then it will be a weather delay. Fingers crossed.

Have a great trip, Aaron. I love reading your trip reports. It's the next best thing to being there.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Aaron!!

i guess i'll be there at the same time as you this time!! (well of course, you do go every 3rd tuesday, so i was bound to overlap one of those times!! ;) )

Have a great flight!

I can't wait to hear about your trip.

I am ready to sit back, relax and enjoy your take on everything! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter